Request to Publicize a Survey
To request that AES publicize a survey opportunity to its members, please submit this form. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your request to be considered.
Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Requests must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Surveys may not be on behalf of corporate interests (for example, on behalf of pharma or device companies or other corporate entities).
- If the survey is gathering clinical, scientific, or practice data, the survey must be scientifically valid. Other types of surveys must be deemed to be professionally designed and likely to result in valid results.
- Survey notification requests must be submitted by an AES member.
- Survey topic or content may not be in conflict with any AES position, policy, or guideline.
- Surveys may not be designed to gather data regarding programs, products, or services directly competitive with those produced or provided by AES or could reasonably be expected to be provided by AES in the future.
- Exceptions may be made if survey data will be shared in full with AES.
- Survey results may not be used to make promotional claims about what AES members think or say about the survey topic.
Requests will be reviewed by AES staff to ensure they meet the minimum criteria. Depending on subject matter, surveys will be reviewed by an AES committee or council to assess survey validity and acceptability.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF SURVEYS
AES will include survey announcements in up to two issues of its biweekly, members-only newsletter, Connections. The announcement will identify the administering organization.
Surveys may not be announced or participation solicited through the online AES Connect community, even if approved for announcement in the newsletter.
Policy approved by the AES Board of Directors, March 2017