Who should apply?
Eligible candidates include:
- Residents enrolled in an ACGME-approved neurology or neurosurgery program at an institution in the US or Canada at the time of the 2022 AES Annual Meeting
- Residents who have expressed interest in surgical epilepsy
How to Apply
Deadline: Monday, August 8, 2022
Neurology and neurosurgery program directors must nominate eligible residents to participate. Program directors may nominate one resident per program.
For a resident to be considered:
- Resident must be Adult Neurology PGY3-4, Pediatric Neurology PGY4-5, or Neurosurgery PGY2-6 and in good standing
- Resident must have expressed an interest in surgical epilepsy
- Resident must be able to attend the full two-day course on December 2 and December 3, 2022, in Nashville
Only one resident per program may be nominated. Due to the small number of spots available, qualified candidates will be randomly selected.
Selected applicants should not register for the 2022 Annual Meeting until they have received notification that they have been accepted to participate in the Resident Epilepsy Surgery Course.
- Residents will receive a $500 travel stipend for the Annual Meeting, contingent upon course attendance
- Residents will receive complimentary registration to the full AES Annual Meeting (December 2-6, 2022) and are encouraged to participate in the education, career development, and networking opportunities over the full five-day event
Notifications will be sent out via email to both program directors and residents by the end of August.
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com